Re: [OM] 24mm and polariser

Subject: Re: [OM] 24mm and polariser
From: Duncan Paterson <paterson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:43:23 +0100
I have noticed pronounced banding of the sky using a C-pol filter on a 24mm on very bright days. I think that turning the polariser away from the position of maximum effect may reduce but not completely eliminate the problem. No polariser and a film with more saturated colour may be a better solution though.
Cheers,
Duncan.