Re: [OM] Dioptric Correction

Subject: Re: [OM] Dioptric Correction
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 12:58:40 -0700
Some years ago when I was doing long wedding days my Optician had custom
lenses made for the Olympus eyecup. My prescription contains some prism to
compensate for eye muscle weakness so he had to make one for horizontal and
one for vertical orientation. I think they cost about $35 each but am not
sure about that. They work very well. My Ophthalmologist is going to retire
this winter and I hate to lose him. He is an avid photographer and is going
to retire to do much more of that. /jim