Re: [OM] A holiday present to all - An on topic post - Create what is ne

Subject: Re: [OM] A holiday present to all - An on topic post - Create what is next?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 15:38:40 +0000
Wise words old bean.  Thanks for reminding me...

Chris

On 12 Dec 2003 , at 23:49, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

As the year nears its end, this is a good time to reflect on 2003 and look forward to 2004. I find myself reviewing how I've grown this year, what has been accomplished and to what degree the joy in my life has been impacted by that
which I created this year.  Each of us create our own reality with our
thoughts, words, beliefs, decisions and actions. Yes, each of us is dealt a different hand, however the outcome of the game has more to do with how we play our
cards than what cards we are dealt.

Life is good.  That is the way it is intended to be.  Abundance and
prosperity permeate every area of my life. That is a choice that has been made in the past and one that will continue into the future. Thanksgiving and gratitude
are important aspects of my life.
snip

<|_:-)_|>

C M I Barker