Re: [OM] A holiday present to all - An on topic post - Create what is ne

Subject: Re: [OM] A holiday present to all - An on topic post - Create what is next?
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 21:05:40 -0800
Bill,

Thank you for a wonderful thought provoking and well timed post. After reading a large quantity of political off topic posts I had just about had enough, your post gave me pause to think and reminded me why I wade through the increasing amounts of drivel on the list. Your post was a real gem.

As for myself, most of my goals for the past year have been related to my home & family, my health, and my business. For 2004 I would like to spend more time with my photography.

We bought a house last year, and have kind of been playing catch up ever since. The good news is that we now have my business paid off which frees up some cash flow for the house payment! The big goal now is to finish our basement remodel. The Remodel is in full swing and should be finished just after the first of the year. Part of the remodel is a darkroom!

My photo goals for next year are to get adept at black and white printing again (it has been MANY years) and to actually participate in the TOPE events. I plan to submit images for at least four of the TOPE events.

Jim

NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

As the year nears its end, this is a good time to reflect on 2003 and look forward to 2004...