Re: [OM] ( OM ) A challenge for Digital cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) A challenge for Digital cameras
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2003 16:28:29 -0500
JH commented:
NiMH AAs can now be had in capacities up to 2200mah. The higher the number, the longer they should last between charges. Using a charger with a built in conditioning function may be a good idea. Conditioning runs the battery down more before recharging it. I don't know how often it should be done.
My Maha charger has a conditioner but all that I have read on NiMH's is that they do not have memory ala NiCad's. Supposedly, the conditioner is not required for NiMH. Anybody have explicit detail to the contrary?

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA