Re: [OM] jammed OM-4t wont wind on. Any ideas what to look for/

Subject: Re: [OM] jammed OM-4t wont wind on. Any ideas what to look for/
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 17:28:00 -0400
> time, there's likely something wrong.  You might try cleaning the inside
of
> the
> battery cover, tightening it as well as the screws holding the bottom
cover,

Interesting, as just yesterday my OM1n was reading off, obviously. When I
checked it against a couple other OM's, it was off (too much light) by 2
stops, so I took off the cap, wiped the battery really good, and wiped the
inside of the battery cover, and it started reading correctly. This is the
second time I've had to do this lately. And I couldn't see anything at all
that looked like it would give a problem.
Wayne