[OM] fisheyes

Subject: [OM] fisheyes
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 21:42:03 -0000
dropped into my local camera shop today. They had just got in a 16mm f3.5
zuiko - had a look - wow! I want one. Amazing field of view and such a tiny
lens. Unfortunately they want 750 UKP!!! No thanks!
So are there any cheaper alternatives?
Also, it has a neutral rather than UV filter - does that make it the later
type? Is it just neutral in colour or is it a neutral density filter? I
don't shoot b+w so the other filters wouldn't be used.
Adam