Re: [OM] Re: OM List and Adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM List and Adapters
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 18:58:26 +1100
> "Many of us have been assuming that a 3rd party adapter in
> inevitible."
>
> my thoughts:  If Olympus doesn't make it why would anyone
> else?

Perhaps the company that makes the OM-EOS adapter would make it - could
be just as profitable.  Perhaps Mr Beljan would be interested, i.e. a
small niche market manufacturer could make a bit of money from the
market.  I think an adapter of some sort is inevitable, if it's purely
mechanical I'd build one myself - the question is, does it need any
electronics in it to handshake with the body.

...Wayne