[OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4451

Subject: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #4451
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 19:52:58 -0800
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 12:28:43 -0500
From: "GeoW" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [OM] A last hurrah?

There are a few of us left on the list waiting for all the off-topic digital chatter to pass as if you're not a newbe to the list, you are aware that this was and as far as I am aware still is an "Olympus OM" list. No, I don't think it ever got changed to all things
Olympus as some seem to think even if they have been around a couple or three
years, they are still newbys, and the list was set up way before their time, Olympus
OM.

GeoW

Actually, it's the Olympus mailing list, it is not, nor has it ever been, limited to the OM system. I don't think the digital chatter will die down. Actually, I expect to increase from what I read as other listmembers in ever greater nos. are discovering digital cameras. As the E-1 hits the streets, there will quite a bit more discussion of all things digital.

-Stephen.
--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!