Re: [OM] Odd OM macro lenses in local Jessops (UK)

Subject: Re: [OM] Odd OM macro lenses in local Jessops (UK)
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 11:12:51 -0500
Well, technically, being really nit-picky about it, the 38/2.8 can
be mounted directly on a camera.  I don't know about the 20/2.
That's the only one of the lot I don't have.  :-)

And I didn't pay those prices for any of them.

Walt

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists
elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact
us." -- Hobbes