[OM] [OT] Om viewfinder screwed....

Subject: [OM] [OT] Om viewfinder screwed....
From: whunter <whunterjr@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2003 06:39:23 -0500
Saw the following NYT headline and started to ruminate .....must be all the di- and mono-.... my protozoa are choking ( should that be cokeing) on.

Beware the Worm in Your Handset
Blessed are we who in lacking worms and viruses in our Hand-O-Muuums also have one stop shops such as John and Clint to turn them upside down to get the hayseeds out of the cuffs....... Sent a funny to Wayman just to get his screws squeaking. His perspective on Texas is true OManoid - - that from a once 17 y/o kid who would sneak off the ranch in the middle of the night to buy rum across the border. Rum and local watermelon from Dilly, TX, "Watermelon Capital of the World". Now there is a genuine TOPE.

Remember how Mum used to patty back to elicit the bottle burp........ Think it would work to de-bloat stuffed turkey?? OMmm is in the eye of the Lotus Flower. Walt will remember this Thanksgiving and deliver with a resounding burp at Texas tales forever.

Happy Thanksgiving weekend, the true and unique American holiday, to all far and wide.
Bill.