Re: [OM] Playing with an E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Playing with an E-1
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 19:48:24 -0500
Odd, Stephen, that virtually no other reviewers have noticed the
problems you did. I've shot with the D60 and the E-1, and there is
absolutely NO discernable difference in write speed, or image review
speed. There is no question that the E-1's autofocus - in low light -
needs improvement; and I'd bet on that improvement being done. But I've
now shot thousands of images with the E-1 and don't find any of the
other problems. In fact last night I was shooting a local rock group for
a young friend in a dimly lit club - and had no problems with any aspect
of the E-1 performance.