Re: [OM] Bad processing rant!

Subject: Re: [OM] Bad processing rant!
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:34:48 -0500

Walt Wayman wrote:

When I picked up the prints, this vaguely humanoid creature told me they were "all really clear." Now, was that another clue or what? When I got home and sat down with a cold MGD to look at them, I was reminded yet again why I shoot trannies 90 percent of the time. Every print, without exception, was washed out, roughly the equivalent in tranny terms of two stops overexposed. Fortunately, the negatives are okay. At least he got them in the sleeves without mangling them, which is really about all that's keeping him alive right now.

I would take them back to have them reprinted, but I have no real hope that the results will be any better.

If it were me, the negatives would be scratched or kinked. That's just my luck though. I am almost to the point of shooting Black and White exclusively.

Charles