Re: [OM] Re: [OT] pills, was Olympus America and feedback

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] pills, was Olympus America and feedback
From: Gregg Iverson <golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 21:15:06 -0500
This just in Thursday from the NY Times.

Study of Two Cholesterol Drugs Finds One Halts Heart Disease
By GINA KOLATA
The first study to compare two powerful cholesterol-lowering drugs head-to-head in treating coronary artery disease finds that one appears to be superior.

This must have some execs running around calling for damage control!

gregg

Doesn't surprise me coming from Pfizer... they face heavy competition in
this small third world country, where many brands for
atorvastatine-sildenafil-sertraline are marketed and I personally find them
at least equally effective and obviously not toxic. Of course local rep says
the opposite but they don't even visit doctors to promote their products.
Like Roche BTW, and since recently Novartis too.