Re: [OM] Re: Olympus America and feedback - clarification

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Olympus America and feedback - clarification
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:14:38 -0800
I can imagine a non-OM person seeing a 49mm filter and thinking it was for
an OM. However it would be surprising to me if the stock numbers for digital
camera parts and those for OM camera parts weren't kept separate. I would
think a parts warehouse would ship by part number, not by a description.

If the ad + auction people didn't see the merchandise and were only going
from a stock number and its description, it would seem like they should have
had an accurate ad with respect to the OM part of "OLYMPUS 49MM 1A Skylight
Filter OM Camera".

It sounds like management got very sloppy connecting their auctions with
part numbers and/or made a conscious decision to mix the digital camera
parts with the OM parts.

-jeff
I'm great at drawing the wrong conclusions though.