Re: [OM] Re: [OT] pills, was Olympus America and feedback

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] pills, was Olympus America and feedback
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 08:42:40 -0300
on 14/11/2003 23:15, Gregg Iverson at golftooter@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The first study to compare two powerful cholesterol-lowering drugs
> head-to-head in treating coronary artery disease finds that one appears to
> be superior.
The study compares pravastatine to atorvastatine. It comes to a conclusion
I've known from at least 5 years. As for a validation study it is welcomed.
But the point of this OT thread (if I caught it right) is whether generics
are equally effective, and an empirical research on this issue is likely to
be verryyy difficult.

Saludos,

Fernando.