Re: [OM] Re: [OT] pills, was Olympus America and feedback

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] pills, was Olympus America and feedback
From: Paul Laughlin <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 09:06:24 -0800
At 06:40 AM 11/14/2003 -0500, you wrote:
The cost containment of prescription medication in Canada is due to Federal price regulation. Yet we (the drug companies in Canada, not me personally) continue to do R&D and come up with new meds.

I have to wonder how much effect it is going to have on the US drug companies if/when they get approval on the new drano for arteries and the new replacement for coumadin called Exanta. Those are big money areas.
Paul in Portland OR