Re: [OM] Re: [OT] pills, was Olympus America and feedback

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] pills, was Olympus America and feedback
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:32:27 -0500
A few more truck fumes on the QEW and 401... how will we be able to tell? ;)
Of course, a Zuiko can resolve the increase, just to stay on topic.

As a Canadian currently in the US and having some need for meds, I want to
re-import them just to stick it to the US pharmaceutical lobby.  They're some
of the baddest, meanest SOBs in the lobbying industry.  Apologies to any
baddest,meanest lobbyists on the list.  Sorta.  My doctor hates the pharma
reps, specially after I related to him a conversation I heard between two reps
waiting in his lobby.  They were actually DISSING doctors right there as I and
other patients waited to see our doctors.  Plus, it was at a time when I was a
depressed basket case, and I was in no mood.  So I gave them an earful.

But I'm cheerful now!

Earl