Re: [OM] Re: [OT] pills, was Olympus America and feedback

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] pills, was Olympus America and feedback
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:23:44 -0700
I used to be sympathetic to the drug companies thinking they spent massive
amounts on research and development. I read an article the other day that
said they spend an average of 18 percent on R&D and 28 percent on
advertising and management perks. Nice. Sympathy is in the
dictionary....about half way between shit and syphilis. /jim