[OM] 2-4 focussing screens for sale

Subject: [OM] 2-4 focussing screens for sale
From: JMeyers102@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 16:27:25 EST
Hi all,

I've got two 2-4 focussing screens that I'd like to sell.  Both come in the
plastic box with the tweezers and cleaning brush.

One has had the tab trimmed down so that it will fit into an OM-1(n) or
OM-2(n), as well as the OM-3 or OM-4.  Other than the alteration to the tab, it
is
in excellent condition. $30.00

I bought the other one in January of this year from John Hermanson of
Camtech, and I had him etch grid lines into it. The condition is nearly mint.
(I had
it in the camera only a couple of weeks before deciding that I preferred the
split-image screen). $50.00

If anyone has a 2-13 screen they would like to sell or trade, please email me.

Above prices include shipping within the continental US.  Buyer may return
item to me within 10 days for a refund if not satisfied.

John Meyers