Re: [OM] new to darkroom

Subject: Re: [OM] new to darkroom
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:37:44 -0500
Maybe I need some new books!  Maybe even a new enlarger.  I'm
still using the 6x9 Omega B-7 (condenser) enlarger I bought back
in the early sixties, with an almost-as-old 50/4.5 Leitz Focotar
for the 35mm stuff.  Seems to work okay, but it could be that I
need to modernize now that we're beginning a new century.  But
would that be the curmudgeony thing to do?  :-)

Walt

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it
from religious conviction." -- Blaise Pascal, theologian