Re: [OM] 2n vs 2sp?

Subject: Re: [OM] 2n vs 2sp?
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 01:22:55 -0500
Daniel,
You have not given TONS of reasons to sell a body.  Do you have a way to make a
killing on either body?  Selling one is not going to
make serious contribution towards a digital body so in the absence of a
compelling argument, the correct answer is:

C.) None of the above.

You keep them both.  You have the 2S for low light and for flash work.  (A T32
really needs a sturdy, fixed shoe underneath it, for
example.  The 2S has that ultra-strong TTL socket which further supports the
T32.  The 2n's shoe for the TTL cord is not nearly as
nice because it points the cord over the lens and possibly into the picture.
The 2S is a needed "flash bracket" for the T32.)

For outdoor work and just to hear that shutter sound occasionally, you'll also
keep the 2.  I'm glad you turned to the Oly List in
your time of confusion.  Now, for your penance, say 5 "Hail Mary"'s.  Go forth
and sin no more.

Lama

From: "Wayne Culberson"
> Add to that that you can put the extra grip on the OM2s, which makes it into
> a much better feeling camera in the hand, imo.

Moose said, > > Flip a coin.