Re: [OM] C5050

Subject: Re: [OM] C5050
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:01:22 -0500
Yes, and after discontinuance they will probably repair it for something
like 7 years.  If we followed other manufacturers exploits we'd see their
consumer grade digital models come and go quickly too.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks