Re: [OM] Scanners

Subject: Re: [OM] Scanners
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:34:38 -0500
Thank you very much to EVERYONE who has replied; what a great group this is.

I've gathered a wealth of information.  I'll have to sort through it, of
course, but Minolta seems to come up frequently for 35mm scans.  As I
suspected, a separate scanner for larger format seems the way to go, which also
makes it easier to go ahead with the 35mm scanner purchase.  My web surfing had
also brought Minolta to the forefront, but I really wanted the input of those
whom I "know" and respect; real world stuff.

Of course, an Oly/OM scanner would be the best... :)

Earl