[OM] For Sale: Zuiko 85-250/5 LN -

Subject: [OM] For Sale: Zuiko 85-250/5 LN -
From: gilbertparts@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 21:47:59 -0000 (GMT)
   I have decided to sell my 85-250 Zoom. The condition is about as good
as it gets for a used lens. No brassing/paint wear or aperture ring
wear. The glass and mechanics are perfect, a really nice example. It
comes with caps and the often missing tripod mount. I am asking $235.00
for it. Skip's ebay average is $302 with a high of 475.00. My ebay ID
is "gilbertparts" if you want to check feedback. This is a new email
address for me.
                                                          Frank