Re: [OM] Bogen 3275/Manfrotto 410 geared head parts diagram

Subject: Re: [OM] Bogen 3275/Manfrotto 410 geared head parts diagram
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:39:04 +0200
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I've got the 410 head (wonderful!) but I am away from home until the
weekend - I'll see if I kept the instructions (I normally do) and I'll scan
and post somewhere.
br
jez

                      Moose

                      <olymoose@sbcgloba         To:
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      l.net>                     cc:

                      Sent by:                   Subject: [OM] Bogen
3275/Manfrotto 410 geared head parts diagram
                      owner-olympus@Zuik

                      o.sls.bc.ca

                      21/10/2003 22:10

                      Please respond to

                      olympus

I know several of you have these. Anybody feel like scanning the
manual/diagram, whatever it's called, that comes with them and sending
it to me?

Many thanks in advance,
   Moose