Re: [OM] OT- Non-Olympus Digital SLR Question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT- Non-Olympus Digital SLR Question
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:34:50 -0700
Replying to my own post:

One obvious question is about an Adaptall to EOS adapter. Apparently these were made only briefly and are quite rare. There is a company in Germany selling their own aftermarket version here <http://www.fotobrenner.de/default.asp>, just search on "adaptall eos" on their site. It's 79 euros. Unfortunately, my very creaky old German is poor enough that I've not determined if they sell outside Germany and what it would cost elsewhere.

Moose

Moose wrote:

Walt raised this question a few months ago. Here is my post from Jan:
So in a studio setup where using a flash meter or other external meter, it's fine. In other situations, it is far less convenient than using a converter on an EOS of possibly on the new Pent*x DSLR, although it's metering is pretty limited with MF lenses.