[OM] OT- Non-Olympus Digital SLR Question

Subject: [OM] OT- Non-Olympus Digital SLR Question
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:50:04 EDT
The bug has bit lightly and I just sent most of my dough to the IRS so I
can't spring for an E-1 and the 300mm f2.8.  One possible way to get my feet
wet
would be to buy a Fuji S2 and use my Tamron lenses with it.  Does anyone have
any experience with this set up.  Looks to me like for the price of a few
adaptall mounts and a body I could get admission to the digital world.  OK, so
let
me hear those opinions.  Bill Barber