[OM] Sort of Back

Subject: [OM] Sort of Back
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 20:36:09 -0700
Hi. I am sort of back. Have been looking at the traffic for a few days and seems nice and calm. :-)

I have been following the digital thing. Hard to believe for an old manual film camera advocate. And I have been using a Coolpix 5700 for about 6 months, more than my OM4T. Nice little camera although the auto everything is a little frustrating at time. The manual options do not really work very conveniently. I went on a trip to Costa Rica earlier in the year and took it for its portability and the freedom from begging for hand inspection of film that it gave. It gave me some nice vacation pix, although we did not encounter many vistas that would prompt me to print them and put them on the wall. CR is really about the wildlife and being in the forests and the charming people.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA