Re: [OM] Noisy T32

Subject: Re: [OM] Noisy T32
From: "Daniel Sepke" <fred42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:46:13 -0400
Sounds like a trick applied to Guitar pickups to cut down microphonic
feedback issues. Except that in guitar it is usually wax that is used to
'pot' it. I guess that white glue would do it ok. It probably wouldn't last
as long as wax.

Perhaps it would be more effective to remove the TF and then take the tape
off and then apply the potting?

Dan S.