Re: [OM] 1-8 Astrophoto screen and focusing.

Subject: Re: [OM] 1-8 Astrophoto screen and focusing.
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 11:17:20 -0600
I still want a 1-8 for astro work. Anyone want to sell one or trade for
something else Oly-ish???

Incidentally Walt, I just bought a geared head based upon your
recommendation. Will be trying it out very soon. I think it will be more to
my liking than the big ball head. The weather was too crappy to go into
Yellowstone this weekend....now that we are back on the desert....sunshine
all over the place.

/jim