Re: [OM] 1-8 Astrophoto screen and focusing.

Subject: Re: [OM] 1-8 Astrophoto screen and focusing.
From: Ian Nichols <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:57:13 +0100

--On 13 October 2003 11:17 -0600 "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I still want a 1-8 for astro work. Anyone want to sell one or trade for
something else Oly-ish???

I'm not sure where in the world you are, but MXV in East Sussex have one in their list of used gear. They want UKP18 for it. They also list a 2-4 modified to fit an OM-2, if anyone's interested.

www.mxv.co.uk

I've bought a couple of things from them in the past and have no complaints about them.