Re: [OM] london pics

Subject: Re: [OM] london pics
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:08:14 +0100
Bill (and anyone else interested) my London pics from the previous London
meeting are at www.jonmitch.co.uk - and I'll have the latest ones up there
as soon as I get them developed.  If you want me to host yours as well, I
can do so - but it is on a simple Geocities webspace so the pop-up ads can
get a touch irritating !

Regards,

Jon