Re: [OM] london pics

Subject: Re: [OM] london pics
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:13:17 -0700
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:22:39 -0400, Regan Conley <reganconley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The stairwell is really lost in the thumbnail and I honestly wondered why you'd done it B&W, but when I opened it up it was absolutely lovely. The texture is great and it must've been tricky to get good contrast in those lighting conditions. That's my favorite, I believe.

i'm a sucker for those shots :) purley train station, est. 1899. i'm also a big sucker for fantastically old architecture, so most of my shots (except london eye and that water fountain (guess it yet??) are all old buildings and parks).

I agree with the others about cropping the pigeon photo. I would also consider cropping the bottom of the park landscape (the one with the path and the trees). I found the puddle a bit distracting -- the image is very serene and the path draws the eye into the trees very nicely. The puddle in the foreground detracted from that.

good idea, will do so in a while.

thanks

--
/S