Re: [OM] london pics

Subject: Re: [OM] london pics
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 07:47:18 EDT
Nice work.  After the gathering of Zuikoheads in London last month, I walked
over by The Eye and finished off a roll of Tri-X.  The Eye is an interesting
structure and your photographs certainly did it justice.  When I saw them, my
immediate reaction was, "That is wonderful and I didn't see that."  Thanks for
sharing all them. One of the two pictures I'm entering in my photography clubs
monthly competition tonight is of "The Eye."  When the group that met in
London gets some pictures posted it will be in those images.  "The Eye" picture
will not be my TOPE entry this month, although the TOPE entry will be from
London.  I like your "eye" and how you isolate interesting images from the
whole
and enjoyed your interpretations both in color and B&W.  Bill Barber