Re: [OM] OM book - flogging a dead horse?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM book - flogging a dead horse?
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 21:53:01 -0500
I still like the idea, but if every one writes as much as I do, it will end up fitting on a matchbook cover.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa

Roger Wesson wrote:

Hi all,

Just wondering what everyone else thinks? Is the idea dead, or would there be interest in at least starting off a set of wiki pages to see what happens? I've still got the proposed table of contents that was produced the first time round, and it would make for a great book.

Roger