[OM] A gallery of my OM photos

Subject: [OM] A gallery of my OM photos
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 20:14:15 +0100
Hi all,

It was great to hear so many positive comments about my web pages when I posted the link recently - very encouraging, and thanks again to all for taking the time to have a look. My photo page was getting a little bit out of date and I have been revamping it over the last few days. I've now constructed a whole new gallery, which you can find at:

http://www.world-traveller.org/photo/gallery

I'm very pleased with the look of it, it's all thanks to the fine people who wrote Coppermine (http://www.chezgreg.net/coppermine/), which works like a charm and will make keeping the gallery up to date much, much easier. I definitely recommend it as a very easy-to-use way to display pictures.

Any comments on the look of the gallery and the photos in it much appreciated as always. All the photos were taken with OM equipment, of course!

Cheers,
Roger