Re: [OM] An OM Wiki? - YES YES YES!

Subject: Re: [OM] An OM Wiki? - YES YES YES!
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 22:26:41 -0700
Roger & folks-

VERY COOL! I think that this is fantastic. Thanks for the effort and bandwidth in setting this up! The whole thing can eveolve as folks have time and energy. I certainly would be willing to contribute. I even see that my name is on the contents list for the section I orginally volunteered for!

I whipped up a quick bit for the section just to kind of get the ball rolling. You can all see it at: http://ombook.world-traveller.org/index.php/Main/HikingAndBiking

Jim Couch

Roger Wesson wrote:

Hello folks,

After I posted to the list a few days ago about reviving the OM Book project, I started having a fiddle around with some Wiki software. I also dug out the proposed contents list that was created after a couple of weeks discussion when the book was originally proposed. The list of topics there looks awesome and what a wonderful book it would be if it were ever created. So I installed the Wiki software and put up the contents list.