Re: [OM] New E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] New E-1
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 00:26:44 +0800
If you don't have high resolution lenses how can you have high resolution
photos? The CCD is small so you need higher resolution. The digital cameras
do use low pass filter (I heard) but it doesn't mean you can use the cheap
low quality lenses. With the 10D I see the lens quality is important, the
different is quite obvious.

C.H.Ling