[OM] London Gathering Pictures ...

Subject: [OM] London Gathering Pictures ...
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:50:54 +0100
Hi Guys,

Well, having got my new scanner up and running I have FINALLY got round to
scanning in some of the pics from the first London OM gathering back in
January.

The B&W film I shot then is still awaiting a trip to the darkroom to soup
it, and both films from our last meeting a couple of weeks ago are also
waiting for a trip to the developers.  As soon as these are sorted I'll scan
them and add them.

Apologies for the quality of my scanning.  I'm still learning it, and to be
honest I wasn't that happy with the original slides I got back anyway.  The
colours seemed rather a bit off.  Clouds came out very red against a blue
sky, which I don't remember on the day !!  Anyway, I put some of it down to
my poor scanning and some down to the original material I scanned from.
Either way, there are some in there that I'm quite proud of.

I hope he doesn't mind (speak up if you do, Sam!), but I've linked to Sam's
page of pictures from the London meeting on my page.  And as discussed
recently, if anyone wants me to put their London Meeting pics on the site
then just let me know.  Or I can link to it from mine instead if that's
easier.

Website is www.jonmitch.co.uk but it is just a name - it's hosted on
geocities so you'll have to excuse the advert pop-ups !!

All comments welcome as always.  And I will be adding to it next week.

Regards,

Jon