Re: [OM] Tamron 90/2.5 and Fittings Question

Subject: Re: [OM] Tamron 90/2.5 and Fittings Question
From: "rmaust" <rmaust@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:11:07 -0700
Yep, the Flinders are my old stomping grounds..  beautiful up there,
especially in the spring with all the hillsides covered with various
coloured flowers...  I really need to get back there with some Velvia...
Hmmm, so you're the *sniper* who boosted the price 53%....  ;)   I figured
someone would have a snipe out but I had to leave 10 mins. before the end of
auction and was surprised to end up with it.

Looking at these adaptors I may pick up a second one rather than fiddling
around changing them...  Somehow I doubt that the 80-210 will see much use
and will probably end up back on *bay at some point...  it is a bit lighter
and faster than the 50-250 Zuiko though, so I'll give it a try and might get
back to you for the hood...  ;)

Thanks,

RickM
(in digest-mode)