[OM] Re: Lens storage

Subject: [OM] Re: Lens storage
From: "Douglas Tourtelot" <tourtelot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 07:22:06 -0700
I find that I am only happy storing my lenses in my bag (an old, huge case
similar to the Compartment Case L) with hoods attached, no front cap (front
element down) and rear caps with labels denoting focal length. Separators of
course. Makes it very fast to choose and mount a lens.  A quick "woof" with
some canned air will take care of the dust (which I don't usually worry too
much about anyway<g>) The only lens that gets a cap is the 200, or the
75-150 which sit front element up due to being "back-to-back" with the 2x
extender.

Just my $.02.

D.