Re: [OM] New E-1 bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] New E-1 bokeh
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:10:01 +0200
Thanks BD - I'm not trying to be anal - but I first saw this noise (if
that's what it is) on an A4-sized print on Ilford Galeria glossy
photo-quality paper from my Epson 870 - direct from your file.  I'm itching
to get my hands on a good dslr and I'm really hoping the E-1 (or a
subsequent model) will be the one.  What do the others on the list with
another brand DSLR think of this 'noise'?
best regds
jez

btw - what ISO setting was the picture taken with?

"bdcolen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>@Zuiko.sls.bc.ca on 15/09/2003 15:44:24

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:    owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx