[OM] Mailshots order in England and other ramblings

Subject: [OM] Mailshots order in England and other ramblings
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:38:57 EDT
I brief update to my problem with not getting film in Ireland when it was to
be shipped to the hotel.  My credit card bill just arrived and I was only
charged for the film that was shipped and that I received in England.  I'm not
sure why the order to Ireland was not processed, however I wasn't billed and it
didn't disappear at the hotel. Mailshots.com, for those in the UK, did not fall
off the list of suppliers I would use.  Seem to be good folks.

As I go stumbling into the digital age I have just ordered an Epson 3200
Photo scanner and while researching it came upon a web site for inkjetart.com
which is worth a visit.  Not only do they have products but they also provide a
wealth of technical information and host a discussion forum which many here
might find interesting.  Check it out.

Ordered some film today from Adorama (from whom I've purchased in the past)
and found Tri-X on sale at $84.95 for 30 rolls.  Yes, this is USA film and if
it is a flavor any here use, at a good price.  Have a coupon for 5 free rolls
so I guess that is like getting 35 rolls for $84.95.

One more bit of commercial promotion.  Adorama also has a Tokina AT-X 24-40mm
lens for the OM cameras in their used equipment area.  I've not used it but
others on the list have and it might be of interest to someone.

Bill Barber