Re: [OM] [ot] electric kettles, was UK listies.. what kind of power plug

Subject: Re: [OM] [ot] electric kettles, was UK listies.. what kind of power plug?
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:53:22 -0700
I stay at a hotel in San Francisco one night a week so I don't have to come home between classes and I carry a small electric kettle in my duffel so I can make tea in my room. I wouldn't travel without it. We also use an electric kettle here at home, though. We have one of those Black and Decker SmartBoil kettles. It's very fast, shuts itself off when the water has boiled and the handle isn't hot to the touch when you pick it up. I fill it at night and flick it on when I wake up. By the time I have the cups ready it's boiling.