Re: [OM] [ot] UK listies.. what kind of power plug?

Subject: Re: [OM] [ot] UK listies.. what kind of power plug?
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 07:37:21 -0700
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 06:28:21 +0100, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Siddiq

No one has mentioned that we have 240v 50Hz AC here, so don't bring anything that needs 110v - unless it is a shaver, or you have a small transformer. Your flat 2-pins will fit the shaver sockets. Our plugs are 3-pin 13amp.

yup, i'm good there, all gizmos are 100-240 50/60. and if my shaver will fit, then i'll just use that outlet for the toothbrush and digicam and pda and nimh batt charger too! none of those require large currents.

--
/S
aim:iddibhai