Re: [OM] [ot] UK listies.. what kind of power plug?

Subject: Re: [OM] [ot] UK listies.. what kind of power plug?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:37:12 +0100
This was one of (rare?) those posts that left me lost for words.  English
has just the word for just about *anything*, it seems. But what on earth is
a merkin for, I thought.

And then it came to me.  Bush is the merkin President.

Of course, what other explanation is needed.  What could be more appropriate
(no, don't answer).

Piers