[OM] Signing off for awhile

Subject: [OM] Signing off for awhile
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 18:33:47 -0400
My new job and the move are taking considerable time and, frankly, I'm not
getting much value out of the list recently.

I realize we're a chatty list and I like that -- to a point. We're a big
family and I like that too.

But then, my family drives me nuts sometimes too.

I'll probably be back, maybe sooner than I think, as I'm sure I'll miss it.

Hopefully things will get back on track soon. I suspect I'm not the only one
that finds it annoying. I know some will write me, privately, and tell me
I'm just a jerk (some politely, some not so politely), but ever since we got
a few new members that don't have a lot of respect, it's been downhill.

To those still here -- Enjoy!

Tom