Re: [OM] Signing off for awhile

Subject: Re: [OM] Signing off for awhile
From: "Craig Henrikson" <chenriks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 21:17:00 -0400
Tom -- Hang in there -- we have had PITA's before, and we shall have them
again.  A very nasty personal attack by a list member a few years ago nearly
drove me away, and I suspect that Doris Fang was also driven out.  There
will always be some who are intolerant of others, while (one suspects) their
own lives are in ruins.  Personally I have nothing but respect for your
contributions to this list -- and even more for your contributions to your
wife and daughters.

Craig