Re: [OM] E1... So what can we really expect?

Subject: Re: [OM] E1... So what can we really expect?
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 09:55:05 -0400
Keep in mind, C. H., that there is no digital SLR - body or body with
lens - with the kind of construction and weather and dust-proofing at
the price point you mention. In fact, the only combination of lens and
body for bargain basement price is the new Canon Digital Rebel, and
while it may produce good images, it is,like the film Rebels, a flimsy
piece of junk. And there is no way the lens sold with it will compare to
the new Zuiko digitals. If the new body sells in the $1600-1700 range,
it will be well priced. And the list prices for the lenses are already
quite low.

Best

B. D.